* Usage graph and text report for roaming usage.
Provided that a roaming quota has been defined (in 3GW Settings > Roaming), it is now possible to optionally display ausage graph and/or detailed status text for roaming usage in the “Roaming” section of 3GW main (report) screen.
As for local (i.e. national) usage, the visibility of the graph / detailed text / stats table can be controlled via the corresponding toggle “buttons” Graph / Text / Table at the right of the “Roaming” section header.
* Widgets can show roaming left and predicted usages.
Provided that a roaming quota has been defined (in 3GW Settings > Roaming), widgets can now display left and/orpredicted roaming usage (in addition to actual usage).
* New billing rule to not count local 2G traffic
If you check this option, traffic via pre-3G technologies will not be counted in the billable usage:
* Keep the TWO last auto-backups instead of only one.
When the “Auto-backup” option is active (3GW Settings > Misc > Auto backup checked), 3G Watchdog now keeps thetwo last backups, instead of only one previously. Auto backups are performed every hour around hh:01.
* Device support: Samsung Galaxy S3 variants.
A fix previously made for the Galaxy S3 was not working on the SGH-T999V variant of the Galaxy S3. This has been corrected in the current version.
* Fixed incorrect start of plan date calculation when plan period just reset today.
This affects in particular the manual assignment of usage and in general history recalculations.
* Other minor bug fixes.